Above are more pictures without a flash to give you a better idea of how it looked. After reviewing these pictures, I just realized I didn’t do any close ups of my eyes. My bad. The picture below was the only close up picture I took. Not sure how that happened.
Here’s what I used below:
- Elf Clear Brow Gel
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Kalahari Sand under brows to add shape
- MUFE Aqua Eye Cream in #23 blended from lid to crease
- Coastal Scents 42 Matte Palette (fave e/s palette ever!) : White as a brow highlight, dark blue in outer crease/lid, orange above crease, yellow in inner crease, light lime green on inner lid.
- Kryolan Liquid Eyeliner in black upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Mildew for lower lash line
- Beauty Supply False lashes (Blue & White plastic container for $1). Sorry don’t remember the #.
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Kalahari Sand for under eye concealer.
- Ben Nye Banana Powder to set under eye concealer
- Nurturing Force as a primer (review coming soon). Learned about this product from the ladies of Magnolia Makeup.
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Rich Caramel on certain spots/blemishes
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C7
- MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Glorify as a bronzer
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Bronzer as Check/Nose Contour
- NARS Albatross highlighter blush as cheek, nose, & forehead highlight
- Cargo Blush in Laguna on apples of cheeks for a pop of color
- MAC Prep and Prime loose Powder used all over before & after makeup to control oiliness and give a smooth matte finish.
- Urban Decay De Slick Spray Before and After makeup to control oiliness and to keep makeup on without having to touch up as much.
- MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
- Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss in Giggle