This is part 5 of My 13 Favorite M.A.C. Eyeshadow series. I decided to use colors that would be pretty for Valentine’s Day. 🙂
Here’s a fun way to get in the Valentine’s Day Spirit! When I think of Valentine’s Day, I think of Pinks, Purples, Reds, and White.
Instead of a bold red lip, I did a bold pink lip.
I really like these Andrea lashes…not exactly a natural look, but I think they’re fun. I purchased them from Sally’s last year but forgot about them. I’ve been using them quite a bit lately. They were on sale at the time for $4.99
Here’s what I used below:
- M.A.C. Brow Set in Girl/Boy
- M.A.C. Shroom eyeshadow as the brow highlight
- M.A.C. Brown Script eyeshadow in the upper crease as a transition color
- M.A.C. Shadowy Lady in the Crease and lower lash line
- M.A.C. Girlie eyeshadow on the lid
- M.A.C. Superslick Liquid Liner in On the Hunt
- M.A.C. Pearlglide Eye Liner in Designer Purple (received in gratis) on lower lash line
- Andrea Mod False Lashes
- M.A.C. Prep and Prime Finishing Transparent Powder Compact
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Heavenly Honey as under eye concealer, and nose highlight.
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Truly Topaz as spot concealer on my face
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Natural Hue Mineral Powder in Brown Bronze 1.
- M.A.C. Vanilla Pigment as cheek highlight
- M.A.C. Vintage Grape Blush Ombre (Limited Edition) (received in gratis)
- NYX Lipliner in Purple Rain
- M.A.C. Lipstick in Show Orchid
- M.A.C. Lipglass in True Babe (Limited Edition) (received in gratis)
How are you wearing your make up for Valentine’s Day?