I am in love with my new nail polish. It’s Sally Hansen’s Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Lacy Lilac.
I combined a few other polishes to come up with my design. It appears more advanced than what it really is. Ha ha! Here’s what I used below
- Sally Hansen Insta Grip Base Coat
- 2 coats of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Lacy Lilac
- Kiss Nail Art Silver Glitter Pen applied in a diagonal line across my nail
- China Glaze Purple Crackle Polish at the top of the diagonal line
- Klean Color Confetti polish on top of the Crackle polish
Can you believe that this polish is only $2.71 with your Kroger Plus Card? I’m going to buy another bottle because I can see me wearing this quite a bit.