It’s been fun showing you all some of the ways I use my favorite M.A.C. eyeshadows. I listed in part 1 of this series that my #1 Favorite eyeshadow by M.A.C. is Expensive Pink. I’ll show you why below.
Expensive Pink is a beautiful coral color that can make a statement on its own. Using this shadow is one of the quickest and easiest ways to do a look.
Of course it definitely blends well with tons of colors. I’ll show you how I took Expensive Pink from a natural look and made it stand out a bit more. Not really dramatic but enough to add a little extra to the look with 2 of my other favorite M.A.C. eyeshadows.
Above, I added Mylar as my brow highlight.
Here I added Sketch to my crease for more drama.
Other products used:
- M.A.C. Superslick Liquid Liner in On the Hunt
- M.A.C. Graphblack in my waterline
- Clinique High Impact Mascara and Lancome Definicil Mascara
- Andrea Mod False Lashes
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Heavenly Honey as concealer to highlight under my eyes, cheek and nose highlight.
- M.A.C. Pigment in Vanilla as cheek highlight
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Truly Topaz as spot concealer on my face.
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Natural Hue Mineral Powder in Brown Bronze 1 all over face.
- Coastal Scents Sun Art Bronzer in Dark on cheeks
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzing Powder in Ebony Bronze as cheek contour
- Revlon Color Stay Mineral glaze in Endless Lilac