I tried something a little different this weekend for my makeup. I’ve heard several makeup artists combining more than one lash to create dramatic effects but I’d never done it. I figured I’d give it a try.
I used Ardell #120 Lashes, which are currently my favorite lashes. If in Texas, you can get them from H.E.B. I’ve seen prices range from $2.35-2.60. I also see them at Kroger’s grocery store for $2.67.
- Maybeline BB Cream in Dark
- Loreal Magic Perfection Base
- MAC Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (Before and after makeup)
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Rich Carmel (certain spots)
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Lasting Matte Pressed Powder in Golden
- MAC Vanilla Pigment as cheek highlight
- NARS Exhibit A Blush on Cheek Bones
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Bronze as Cheek Contour
- Skindinavia No More Shine Finishing Spray
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Kalahari Sand (used to carve out brow and under eye highlight)
- MAC Naked Pigment mixed with white from Coastal Scents 42 Matte Palette as brow highlight
- Orange shadow from Coastal Scents 42 Matte Palette in the crease
- MAC Grease Paint Stick in Purple on the lid as a base blended to crease
- Clinique eyeshadow in Royal Rush on inner lid
- Dark Purple shadow from Coastal Scents 42 Matte Palette on outer lid
- Elf Cream liner in Black as top liner
- Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes pencil 20L on lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion in Waterline.
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
- Ardell #120 Lashes 2 pair on each eye