This post will feature 3 of my favorite M.A.C. eyeshadows that I listed in this previous post . With this look I used Paradisco, Brown Script, and Arena.
I used Paradisco on my lid, Brown Script in my crease, and Arena as by brow highlight.
Other products used:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Retrograde above and below ( not in my waterline)
- M.A.C. Graphblack in my waterline
- Clinique High Impact Mascara and Lancome Definicil Mascara
- Andrea Mod False Lashes
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Heavenly Honey as concealer to highlight under my eyes, cheek and nose highlight.
- M.A.C. Pigment in Vanilla for cheek highlight
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Truly Topaz as spot concealer on my face.
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Natural Hue Mineral Powder in Brown Bronze 1 all over face.
- Coastal Scents Sun Art Bronzer in Dark on cheeks
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzing Powder in Ebony Bronze as cheek contour
- Coastal Scents Lip Gloss in Near Peach