This was a very simple and easy look I wore to work on yesterday.
- Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C7
- Dollymix Blush. It was supposed to be Florida Creme blush but we’re sold out of it so had to use a dupe.
- Blunt Blush as contour
- Vanilla Pigment as cheek, forehead, and nose highlight
- Prolongwear Conceler in NC42 under eyes
- Viva Glam Nicki
- Girl/Boy Brow Set
- Call Me Bubbles from Shop MAC Call Me Bubble eyeshadow quad. Blended all over
- Designer Purple Pearlglide Eyeliner from Vera Collection on my lid and lower lashline. I actually used this eyeliner like a shadow on my lid not as a liner.
- On The Hunt Superfine Liquid Liner
- Andrea Mod False Lashes with MAC False Lash Mascara
With a Flash
I tweeted a couple of days ago that I think there’s a secret magic ingredient in this new MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick. LOL! I swear it looks different on everyone who wears it. I’ve seen it look bubble gum pink, hot pink, coral, pink with a hint of coral, etc…Ha ha! I’ve never seen a lipstick change so much before. I think it’s cool though. It even looks different on me on different occasions.