You ever put on your makeup and think “Yeah, I did that” and pat yourself on the back? Ha ha! Well I want to share with you some of the times I felt like this throughout the year. I’m going to break it down into different parts and make it a series of My Favorite Looks from 2013 because it would be an extremely long post if I tried putting all of the looks and products used in one post.
I’m gonna start with my Purple Halloween look a couple months ago. This Halloween I decided to go with a dark glam look. I’m not really into scary or gross stuff so I stuck with a beauty look, just one that’s out of my norm.
- Revlon Color Stay Liquid Foundation in Carmel
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Powder in Golden
- MAC Studio Stick in NC 50 for Contour
- Urban Decay Deslick Compact Powder all over
- Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Bronze for contour
- NARS Blush in Albatross as nose, forehead, & cheek highlight
- MAC Blackground Paint Pot from lid to crease
- Elf Brow Gel
- Temptu Concealer wheel 2nd to lightest color for brow highlight
- Coastal Scents 42 Matte Palette white eyeshadow for brow highlight
- Coastal Scents 42 Matte Palette dark brown in crease
- Coastal Scents 42 Matte Palette black on lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion upper/lower lash line
- Rimmel Mascara in Pink tube
- Beauty Supply Lashes #138
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Khalari Sand for under eye concealer
- Ben Nye Banana Setting Powder under eyes
- MAC Extreme Dimension Mineralize Skin Finish in Glorify
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Comfort
- Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in #15
- MAC Lip Pencil in Currant
Make sure to stay tuned for more of my favorite makeup looks from 2013!!!