I posted a look using my new Cargo Laguna Blush but I wanted to really reiterate just how much I’m in love with this product. In one word, I’d describe this blush as MARVELOUS! I can’t believe I waited so long to get it. I have a couple of other coral/orange blushes, but nothing like this one.
Do you see this color? OMG!!
- Wonderful quality!! This blush is full of pigment and will definitely last me for a couple of years before I hit pan.
- I like that it’s packaged in a unique tin container unlike any of my other blushes.
- It’s perfectly matte!!! This is such a bonus for someone like me who’s extremely oily. I can have a pretty cheek color without looking overly shiny/frosty/greasy.
- Because of the perfect mixture of coral and orange, it’s great for any season. I’m not just limited to wearing it as a Summer blush. Woo Hoo!
- Even though it appears very bold and bright, it goes on so smooth.
- It blends seamlessly with other blushes for the power of 3 effect. (highlight, blush, contour)
Here’s a swatch of it. This color is so gorgeous!
Here I used Cargo with Nars Albatross highlighter blush and contoured with Cover Girl Queen Collection Ebony Bronze. I really love this look. It makes a statement without being too over the top. I have glow, color, and dimension without frost and shimmer.