Hands down my most requested eye look is a smokey eye. For whatever reason the thought of doing a smokey eye scares people from doing it themselves. I promise it’s not difficult to do. Just remember three things:
I added some color to my lips just to give this look a little something extra. You could definitely keep the entire look soft by using a nude lip. I’ve listed below what I used to create this look.
- MAC Gentle Lentil Shadestick (the only color I used *discontinued* boo!) on the lid and lower lash line blended upward to the crease You can use your finger or a brush. I used my MAC #217 to blend the color from my lid into the crease. You can duplicate this look without using MAC Shadesticks. Any stick shadow or even an eyeliner pencil will do the trick.
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Heavenly Honey Brow highlight and under eye
- Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes
- Elf Waterproof liquid eye liner pen
- Dr. Denese Daily Defense Matte Cream Spf 30 (You can sub your fave Tinted Moisturizer/foundation)
- Black Opal Foundation Stick in Truly Topaz as a spot concealer
- Cover Girl Queen Collection in Brown Bronze 1
- Elf All Over Stick in Golden Peach as cheek and nose highlight
- Coastal Scents Sunless Body Art Bronzer in Dark on cheeks
- Cover Girl Queen Collection in Ebony Bronze as contour
- Elf Matte Lip Color in Toasted Rose
- NYX Lip Liner Pencil in Purple Rain
- Elf Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit