In case you were wondering what some of the Fall and Winter trends are for this year, I’ve developed a list below.
- Can be achieved with powder, pencils, or gels
- Reds to Purples and everything in between
- Good coverage w/o looking to heavy
- Foundations come in liquids, powders, and creams with varying degrees of coverage
- Cream foundations tend to look more natural and are easier to work with
- Can be done w/ liquids, powders, or creams
- At least 2 shades darker than natural color for contour
- At least 2 shades lighter than natural color for highlight
Examples of combined looks
- Winged Liner w/bold burgundy lip and glowing cheeks
- Dark Smokey Eyes (various colors ranging from green, blue, grey, purple, black) w/bold red lip and bronzed highlighted contoured cheeks
- Natural Eye w/bold purple lip and natural cheek color
- Soft smokey eye with nude lip and contoured cheeks with color
So what looks are you excited to wear for the fall and winter?